Très spacieux appartement de 4 chambres à coucher au plein cœur du centre de Rome, offrant une ambiance confortable avec des vues à couper le souffle du Tibre, à quelques pas de la Basilique de Saint Pierre, du Panthéon, de Piazza Navona et de Campo deiFiori.
Situé au 2° étage (avec ascenseur) en Largo dei Fiorentini, près de la Basilique de Saint Pierre et des lieux touristiques majeurs.
L’appartement de 180 m2 peut accueillir jusqu’à 8 personnes et a deux salles de bains.
Les hôtes sont accueillis dans un hall menant au séjour, à la zone salle à manger et à la cuisine entièrement équipée ayant lave-vaisselle, lave-linge et frigo avec congélateur.
Depuis le séjour on accède aussi à la première chambre à coucher ayant salle de bains en suite, équipée de baignoire et douche. Les trois autres chambres à coucher sont meublées avec un lit double, deux lits jumeaux et un lit simple; la zone nuit comprend une seconde salle de bains ayant cabine de douche.
La cuisine, le séjour et trois chambres à coucher donnent sur le Tibre ; de plus, deux chambres à coucher s’ouvrent sur un balcon long et étroit. Toutes les fenêtres et tous les balcons sont équipés de doubles-fenêtres insonorisées. Climatisation dans toutes les pièces sauf la chambre à coucher la plus petite.
Idéal pour une famille ou pour un groupe d’amis en quête d’une ambiance lumineuse et confortable ; idéalement situé au plein cœur du Rome de la Renaissance.
L’appartement est situé dans une zone à circulation limitée (ZTL). Parking payant dans les lignes bleues.
Le quartier est considéré comme le centre de Rome, avec les gens qui traient sans un but apparent mais qui trouvent des lieux romantiques, d’énormes places, des musées célèbres et de petites églises pleines de tableaux précieux.
La Basilique San Giovanni dei Fiorentini est l’une des églises les plus belles de Rome : consacrée à St Giovanni Battista, elle se trouve en Via Giulia. A’ proximité on trouve plusieurs cafés, restaurants, pizzérias et clubs à la mode.
Conditions de réservation
- Inclu dans le prix Ménage final
Ménage du début
Charges (électricité, eau, gaz)
Moyens de paiment disponibles:
Carte de crédit
- Heure de Check-in : 15:00 - 19:00
- Heure de Check-out : 09:00 - 11:00
- Conditions d'annulation: Le montant total de lacompte sera retenu.
- Kelley. 5.0/5 The apartment was very spacious and great for our family of 5. Massimo was so helpful and we all enjoyed our experience
- Aaron. 5.0/5
We loved the layout. Worked well for two families with kids & other adults. Very comfortable. Thank you.
Dear Tala, We are delighted to see that you have enjoyed your experience with us! Your satisfaction and your rating are an encouragement to us in the pursuit of making each stay a memorable one. We hope we will have the pleasure to host you again in the future. Warm regards, Halldis Team
The house is exactly how it is described in the website: amazing. Our greeter, Massimo, has been very helpful and nice with us.
Dear Gonzalo, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to read you loved our staff and property. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Best regards, Halldis Team
- Beau Conaway. 4.9/5 Excellent apartment! Great location! Massimo excellent greeters!
The apartment is even better than the description!
Fantastic support at the check-in
Dear Stephen, thank you for wonderful review! We are happy to read that you loved the apartment and, most important of all, our staff. Your satisfaction and your rating are an encouragement to us in the pursuit of making each stay a memorable one. Best wishes, Halldis Team
Massimo is the best. Was not expecting first class concierge service.
Dear Sofia, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Warm regards, Halldis Team
- Ken Wollack. 4.9/5 Everyone was frienly, professional and responsive to your requests and needs. The apartment was wonderful and we hope to return soon.
- Benjamin. 4.7/5 the place good, the location was great.
- Agustin . 4.7/5 Good
- Karen Cardonne. 5.0/5 Excellent location, nice apartment, Massimo was fantastic!
- Erin Darcy. 5.0/5 Massimo was very thorough at check-in and made us very comfortable. The apartment was perfect for our large family vacation.
- Michelle. 5.0/5 Thank you for making this apartment our Rome Home! We had the best time!
- David . 5.0/5
Our greeter, Massimo was fantastic. Despite arriving late at night he spent lots of time explaining the best places to sightsee and eat locally.
Dear Emily, We would like to thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a great rating further to your recent stay. We are delighted to see that you have enjoyed your experience with us! We will inform Massimo about your opinion, he is part of our great Guestexperience local team and meet him is truly an experience!Thank you again for everything and the whole team is waiting for you to come back sooner or later! We wish you a nice day and we send you our best regards, Halldis Team
- Georgina. 5.0/5 Wonderful location, very spacious apartment. Super help the stay. Thanks to Massimo, Giulia and Federica.
- Walter. 5.0/5 Enjoyed our Rome apartment very much. Massimo was a great greater. Thank you!
- Rosemary. 4.9/5 Our family enjoyed a wonderful two weeks at Largo dei Fiorentini July 2018 , The location and apartment fit our needs exactly. We were 2 grandmothers, 3 mothers and 3 grand-daughters exploring Rome. The apartment was spacious, bright and comfortable for all of us to spend time together or alone. The bathrooms could use updating. The kitchen, dining and living area handled the eight of us cooking, eating or relaxing. We were able to return from very hot touring each morning to lunch, shower, do laundry or rest before heading out for the evening. It felt like living in Rome for two weeks not just visiting. In addition, we felt safe in the apartment and well attended by Massimo for any questions, transfers or guidance. Yes, an Amazing stay in Rome! Thank you.
- Terry. 5.0/5 An excellent appartment and very good welcome was Massimo. Hope to return in 2 years!
- Scharman. 5.0/5 Everything was as promised, perfect location. Thank you for helping us to add one day to our vacation.
- Elle. 5.0/5 è stato un vero piacere, grazie.
- John Quigly. 5.0/5 Excellent apartment! Great location! Massimo excellent greeters!
Lovely apartment in a great location. Huge amount of space!
Massimo was incredibly helpful and kind! Really loved our stay.
Dear Bobbi, Thank you for sharing your impressions further to your recent stay in Rome. Pleased to read you found our central location, our apartment and our staff to your liking. Looking forward to welcoming you back! Warm regards, Halldis Team
The apartment is even better than the description!
Dear Stephen, Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience in Rome. We are delighted to see that you have enjoyed your experience with us! Your satisfaction and your rating are an encouragement to us in the pursuit of making each stay a memorable one. We hope we will be able to host you again in our apartments. We wish you a nice day and we send you our best regards, Halldis Team
- Patrick. 5.0/5 Massimo is an amazing host. Always available always helpful. Truly a joy.
The Greeter very helpful and informative-a fine introduction to Rome
Dear Jon, Thank you very very much for your kind review! You have been such a nice guest! It would be a pleasure for me to have you again as a guest. Come back anytime! Warm regards, Halldis Team
We had a wonderful time at the apartment at Largo dei Fiorentini. Masssimo was very helpful with all the descriptions and suggestions around Rome. The apartment is very confortable and we enjoyed the location close to the Vatican and others sites to see in Rome. We will recommend this apartament to family and friends.
Dear Ana, Thank you for sharing with us your experience in Rome. We are delighted to see that you have enjoyed your experience with us! Your satisfaction and your rating are an encouragement to us in the pursuit of making each stay a memorable one. We hope we will be able to host you again in the future. Warm regads, Halldis Team
Love the apartment.Really nice building and location.
The bathrooms are a bit tired.
Netflix would be a bonus but not a necessity.
Massimo was very helpful
Dear Geoffrey, thank you for your 5 stars rating following your recent stay with us here in Rome. We are delighted to see that you did enjoy everything about your stay and do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again shortly. Kind Regards, Halldis Team
Massimo was super helpful and answered all of our questions during check in. There were many pamphlets with local information for us to browse through. The nice gift Massimo gave us was very appreciative from the group. Location and size of the place was perfect for our group of 8.
Dear Heather, thank you for reviewing your stay in Rome. We are glad to read you appreciated the apartment, the location and the staff. Come back any time! Best regards, Halldis Team
- Peter. 5.0/5
- Mamee. 4.6/5
- Margaret . 4.9/5
- sophie Lemire. 4.9/5 We were greeted by Massimo. I cannot say enough about Massimo. His knowledge of the apartment, how it functioned, from the keys to the equipment put us at ease from the very beginning. When you add his knowledge of the city, his ability to adapt to our needs and likes then you get the perfect combination. We had pluming issues in the master bathroom during a huge storm. I was able to contact Massimo within minutes and he was on site with building owner within 30 min. We were able to make it on time to our planned Vatican visit and although this could have ended up in a disaster, he handled everything. Bathrooms: I have to say that the bad smell persisted in the master bathroom and that Massimo handled also an issue with the 2nd bathroom shower drainage. Overall the apartment was large and beautiful however would greatly benefit from an upgrade of the bathrooms. Although is was noisy because of the cars on the Tiber, we ended up loving the neighbourhood. Overall we will rent with Halldis again, only if you promise to send us Massimo!!!! Also our driver at our arrival was fantastic. Please make sure you pass along our comments to Massimo. Best, Sophie
- Alejandra. 5.0/5
- Joretta Wong. 5.0/5 We stayed at spacious and beautiful 4BR/2Bath Fiorentini for 4 nights/5 days while it Rome. It made such a comfortable home base for our family of 7 (3 kids, 2 grandparents) at a lot less cost than 3-4 hotel rooms that we would have needed. It was a perfect location close to Piazza Navona, the Vatican and Castel Sant'Angelo. The MBR and Master bath have terraces that overlook the Tiber. It is close to bus stops, but not any Metro stops. We liked this area b/c it is less crowded than central Rome and still near enough activity. Massimo, who checked us in, was a wealthy resource of information. Halldis arranged for our pick up at airport. We texted him throughout our stay with questions and he made arrangements for us (rides to train station, restaurant recommendations) which was extremely convenient.
- Janka Baluchova. 4.9/5 We couldn't have asked for anything better and would like to again express our hearty gratitude for a prompt assistance upon our arrival in Rome. We appreciate it. Thanks a lot :-)
- Anna Bjarnegård. 5.0/5 The apartment is fantastic with a great location. The difference in this place is the greeter Massimo and his service and looking out for us
- Katherine. 5.0/5 Excellent accommodation, location and hospitality. Thank you, Massimo!
- Bernard Zucker. 4.7/5 Large comfortable apartment, great location, Haldis arrangements and tours were wonderful. Apartments should have had more towels and more basic cleaning supplies provided. Better electrical capacity. Thank you for a great family vacation.
- Scharman. 5.0/5 everything was as prmised, perfect location thank you for helping us to add one day to our vacation
Such a great apartment, space, style and location. Great help and advice from Massimo.
Dear Stephen, Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience in Rome. We are delighted to see that you have enjoyed your experience with us! Your satisfaction and your rating are an encouragement to us in the pursuit of making each stay a memorable one. We hope we will be able to host you again in the future. We wish you a nice day and we send you our best regards, Warm regards, Halldis Team
Best location. Very confortable, clean, spacey. Great greeter!
Dear Federica, We would like to thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a great rating further to your recent stay in Rome. We are delighted to see that you have enjoyed your experience with us! We look forward to hearing from you. Warm regards, Halldis Team
- Richard. 5.0/5 Wonderful trip! Massimo and Giulia were both so helpful and easy to talk with. Thank you!
- Anna Bjarnegård. 5.0/5 We had 5 great days in Rome. The social area in the apartment was great and enjoyable. The whole place is spacious. It's a great location and you can easily visit as many fantastic sights as you can handle. The greatest thing about Bettinas apartment was our greeter Massimo who took care of us in a professional and lovingly way. He can tell you anything you like to know about Rome. Thank you!
- John . 5.0/5 Great apartment very close to all attractions. Would highly recommend.
- Jeffrey . 4.6/5
- Tim Shell. 5.0/5 We had an excellent stay ay Fiorentini 3737. The location was superb, close to the Vatican, the Heart of Rome and Trastevere. We explored Rome and all its charms walking the cobblestone streets of the Eternal City. Our hosts were wonderful in accommodating our needs.
The location was excellent,easy to walk into the city from here,reach the Vatican and walk along the riverbank.
Need to scrub the mold in the bathroom:not dirty,just getting old!
The check in was excellent as well, Massimo was full of information on where to go,so helful booking us endless taxis and restaurant!
The customer service was amazing,too: Great to book airport transfers.
Dear Emily, We would like to thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a great rating further to your recent stay. We are delighted to see that you have enjoyed your experience with us! We do do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again shortly. Kind regards, Halldis Team
Had a great time at the apartment Fiorentini. Massimo provided invaluable advise about the city, sites to visit and t
restaurants. He communicated promptly and was very punctual. The apartment is large and comfortable. We will recommend it to family and friends.
Dear Ana, Thank you for sharing your impressions further to your recent stay in Rome. Pleased to read you found our central location, our apartment and our staff to your liking. Looking forward to welcoming you back! Warm regards, Halldis Team
- Bri. 5.0/5 >Great apartment and 5 star service.
- Miyuki. 4.6/5 It's very comfortable for us ( 5 people ). Nice location. Access is very good! toilet paper was not enough. Thank you for your kindness Massimo - san!
- Marcus. 5.0/5 Massimo was awesome. Great Location
- Georgina Schimpff. 5.0/5 Our greeter Massimo was trully amazing with our entire family. He is the reason we will seek out one of your properties for our next vacation. Thank you!
- Michelle. 4.7/5 We would have lived better pillows. Other than that, everything was great! Thank you!
Me encanto!!!solo pocas cositas para mejorar.muy comodo y muy buena ubicacion.francesca muy amable .pocopo tambien!!me encantaria volver!!
Dear Silvina, Thank you for sharing with us your experience further to recent stay in Rome. Pleased to read you found our central location, our apartment and our staff to your liking. Looking forward to welcoming you back! Warm regards, Halldis Team
- Susan. 5.0/5 Wonderful experience in every way
- Marcus. 5.0/5 Massimo was awesome. Great Location
- Arjan Mels. 4.4/5 Very nice and spacious apartment in an excellent location. Bathrooms are ok, but could use a refurbishment. Check-in very friendly and good advise, but a bit long winded.
- James. 5.0/5 Perfect apartment. Love us. Thank you.
- Khalid . 5.0/5 The apartment is beautiful! The person I met was a wonderful guy. Thank you
- Luis Salom. 5.0/5 This was the first time we have stayed in an apartment instead of a hotel and were pleasantly surprised by the experience. Halldis staff was easy to work with and readily available by text or email. Massimo performed the check-in for us and explained how to work everything in the apartment in detail. The apartment was a great size for our group of 5 adults and 3 children. The area the apartment is in feels very safe. The elevator was perfect for helping my mother-in-law and very pregnant sister-in-law get to and from the apartment entrance. The wi-fi worked flawlessly. The apartment is well situated for walking to lots of tourist sites and also for using the nearby bus stops to get around (Google maps will give you bus route directions and made things a breeze) There are several groceries stores nearby as well as the touristy Campo de' Fiori outdoor market to help with supplies for meal prep. There are also lots of restaurants and bakeries nearby if you want to skip cooking. Probably the only negative is that some of the supplied pans need a refresh (or a screwdriver) as their handles are very loose. One tip, if you plan to stay longer than a week, consider scheduling an interim cleaning or at least a sheet/towel replacement. All in all, a great place to stay and a good company to rent from.
Propriétés de typologie similaire Voir tous
Cerreto di Spoleto/81132 Pour en savoir plus
Via Cerreto di Spoleto, San Giovanni
- Personnes 8
- Lits 4
- Douches 2
Trouvons ensemble la maison idéale Écrivez nous!